Building brand loyalty should be at the forefront of all marketing campaigns. Continually acknowledging and thanking your clients, employees and suppliers can be critical for your company to continue to thrive.
In Australia, marketers spend over $1.34billion dollars (AUS) a year on promotional products.
Let's look at some stats on why promotional products work....
- 52% say their impression of a company is more positive after receiving a promotional product
- 76% recall the name advertised on the product
- 55% keep the item for more than one year
- Nearly 50% of recipients use them daily
- 52% of people do business with a company after receiving a promotional product
Promotional products means you can spend less but achieve more.
Promotional products in the home:
- 91% of people have at least one promotional product in their kitchen
- 81% have 2 or more in their kitchen
- In fact, the kitchen is the #1 place people use and keep their promotional products.
(People spend on average 3-5 hours a day in their kitchens)
Promotional Products in the Office:
- 74% of people have at least one promotional product in their office
- 59% have 2 or more in their office
- In the work place, more than half of people hold onto their promotional product from 1 to more than 4 years
Reach & Recall:
- 71% of business travellers surveyed reported receiving a promotional product in a 12 month period
- 33.7% of this group had the item on their person
- 56% of people kept their promotional product for more than one year
- 76.4% said they kept their promotional product because it was useful
- 76.1% of the respondents could recall the advertisers name on the product
How effective are Promotional Products in staff retention, motivation and brand interest?
- 75% of Human Resource managers surveyed are using promotional products in recognition programs
- 72% of marketing and HR managers say that promotional products are very effective in motivation and retention of staff
- 100% of advertisers said that adding a promotional product returned a favourable response to their campaign
- 69% of advertisers said promotional products increased brand interest and 84% it created more favourable impressions of the brand itself
You can't argue with these statistics can you? Promotional products will always be a strong form of not just advertising your brand, but making your brand apart of the community.
These statistics were collated The Australasian Promotional Product Association (APPA). Established in 1986, APPA is the only professional trade association specifically for the promotional products and promotional marketing industry in the Australasian region.Back