Orders & FAQs
- For most products we require your logo to be a Vector image in one of the following formats: .cdr (version 11 or earlier) .eps or .ai (Illustrator CS6 or earlier) or .pdf
- Must be in PC Format.
- Text must be converted to curves or outlines.
- If you are unable to supply any of the above file types, try contacting the person who designed your logo or anyone who has printed stationery for you in the past, for example your business cards, letterheads or flyers.
- If you have your PMS colour, please supply this as well. You can check your colours here: http://www.cal-print.com/InkColorChart.htm
- If you cannot supply artwork to our requirements, please email whatever files you have to firstname.lastname@example.org so our Graphic Designer can assess them. There may be an art charge to have your artwork re-created. Charges are subject to complexity of logo.
- Please note there is no need for you to design the final layout for your product as we have a Graphic Designer on staff. If you would like you own designer to do the artwork, please email email@example.com and ask for a template for your product. Artwork is free for most orders and we will advise if any extra fees are applicable. Simply supply your logo with any other info you’d like on your products and we will do the rest!!
- If you would like to discuss your artwork or other requirements, please call our office on 02 4965 9258
What happens next:
- Once we have received your order and artwork, we will email you an Art Approval sheet. Please check that sheet carefully as it will show all the details of your product & decoration.
- We will not begin production without your written approval. You can do this by fax or email. Once we have received your approval, the order will be put into production and you will be given an estimated delivery date.
- After your order has been completed and despatched, one of our staff will call you to make sure your goods have been delivered.
Delivery & Deadlines:
- On your quote there will be an estimation of how long the order will take to produce. The production time starts from the date we receive your written artwork approval.
- If you require your order in less time than what is specified on your quote, please let us the know the date you need the goods delivered. We will need to check with our factory before guaranteeing the deadline. Most decorated orders take 2-3 weeks. Please try and allow as much time as possible.
- Please note we cannot deliver goods to a PO Box as they will be sent to you by Courier. We can only send to a street address.
Invoicing & Payment:
- Your invoice will be emailed when we have received your signed Art Approval. Your payment terms and payment options will be shown on the invoice.
- We accept Cash, Cheque, Direct Deposit, Mastercard or Visa (there is a 2% surcharge to pay by credit card).
- Please see our Terms & Conditions for full details.
With an abundance of promotional products in our range, Silveradoh offer many different decoration methods to suit different fabrics and materials.
- Embroidery: Embroidery is the process of stitching a logo, artwork or text onto clothing, caps, bags, towels and many other promotional items. Stitches can be matched to corporate colours to ensure your embroidery aligns with your corporate branding. Embroidery is a popular decoration method as multiple colours can be used without set-up fees for each colour. Embroidery will also last forever and is extremely durable. Costing for embroidery is based upon a stitch count of the artwork you would like on your promotional item. Small logos have smaller stitch counts whereas larger logos or logos with a lot of fill, will have higher stitch counts.
- Screen Printing: Screen Printing is great for large flat print areas made from cloth or nylon such as promotional t-shirts, aprons, umbrellas and sports bags. The screen printing process involves an art screen placed over the item and the ink is then applied over the screen. Each colour used for screen printing your promotion item requires a different screen so this method of decoration is best suited to one or two colours.
- Pad Printing: Pad Printing is a process of using a silicone pad to lift an image from a printing plate after it has been inked then transferring that image to another surface. Each colour used requires a new plate so pad printing is best when printing one or two colours. Promotional items best for pad printing are promotional pens and pencils, promotional keyrings and other small promotional items.
- Direct to Garment Digital Printing: Direct to Garment Digital Printing is used for printing promotional t-shirts and other small promotional fabric items. Direct to Garment printing allows full colour printing, like photos and colourful logos, to be printed directly to your t-shirt. This option is more expensive then a one colour screen print but if you are wanting to make a bigger impact with your promotional item then this is a great option! This option is also much softer then a screen printed garment.
- Sublimation Printing: Sublimation is the process of transferring a photo or picture and applying it to the chosen surface. Promotional T-Shirts, stubby coolers or promotional mugs are popular choices for sublimation printing.
- Decals or Ceramic Transfer: Decals or ceramic transfers are normally used to print onto porcelain, glass and ceramic items. Decals can be produced with one or more colours, they are then applied to the promotional item and the item is placed in an oven for 6-8 hours at a temperature of 700-800 degrees. This process almost melts the image onto the promotional item leaving a very permanent decoration. This decoration methods is great for promotional mugs or promotional ceramic travel mugs.
- Laser Engraving: Laser Engraving can be used on metal, wood or glass. Laser engraving is the process of burning your logo/text into the promotional item. The laser beam is emitted by a computer ensuring the design can be precisely reproduced. The colour of the engraving is determined by the colour of the material or base below the top layer of the item. Laser engraving is perfect for promotional metal pens, coasters, clocks or any metal surface. Laser engraving is also a great option is it will last forever.
- Embossing: Embossing is the raising of an image on a promotional product. Embossing presses the material between concave and convex dies which gives it the raised appearance. Embossing is great for decorating items such as promotional compendiums, executive compendiums, notebooks or leather products.
- Hot Stamping: Hot stamping is the process of dry imprinting where a design or type is set on a relief die that is subsequently impressed with heat and pressure onto the printing surface. Hot stamping is used for promotional compendiums, executive compendiums, notebooks or leather products.
- Die-Striking: Die-striking is the method of producing emblems and other flat promotional products. A blank piece of metal is struck with a hammer that is holding the die. Die-striking is used for badges and other small metal promotional items.
- Die-casting: Die-casting is when molten metal is injected into the cavity of a caved die (a mold). Die-casting is used for promotional badges or belt buckles.
With so many methods of decoration for promotional products, it is easy to feel overwhelmed. Silveradoh are here to make it easy - we can recommend decoration methods to best suit your products.
Set-up fees apply to almost every method of decoration. Silveradoh Promotional Products quote set-up fees separately to the decorations costs as this fee will change when you re-order the item. A reduced fee or no fee may apply when you place a repeat order.
Set-up fees are charged to cover the cost of setting up your logo or image ready for promotional decoration. For processes such as screen printing and pad printing that require a change of plate, a set-up fee will apply for each colour or each position. This process can be lengthy which is why promotional decorators charge these fees up front. Set-up fees will vary from each decorator and with each decoration process - we will ensure your set-up fees are displayed clearly on your quote to ensure there are no surprises when you received your invoice for your promotional products.